NEW TO THIS SITE?
The contributors are all convinced of one thing. This is that Islam, as taught and practiced by very many Muslims, is incompatible with societies whose foundations are influenced by a Judeo-Christian ethic. These nations place a high value on human dignity and the importance of individual rights and freedoms. They have not yet gone down the tyrannical path historically so often associated with Islamic influence.
With that common commitment, our aims are:
- To expose the supremacist nature of the Islamists’ world view, and how the Koran is seen by them to encourage separation from and hostility towards non-Muslims.
- To support freedom of speech for all, as long as it does not incite violence, including the right to discuss the Koran and criticise Islam without threat of violence.
- To learn how to spot “taqiyya” (deception) in all its forms! This includes many Muslim leaders who pose as moderates and use Islam’s tenets to undermine democracy and rule of law. We will also turn the spotlight on the numerous inter-faith groups, whose narrative is dominated by Muslims claiming to be moderate but who often have a radical Islamist agenda.
- To inform people of the tactics used by modern Jihadis.
- To end the political correctness which allows our schools and universities to be infiltrated by Islamists, giving our youth false reassurances about their agenda. This PC also encourages universities to have only Islamist-friendly speakers on campus and prevents young people hearing alternative viewpoints.
- To alert Australians to the urgency of the threat.
- To “de-construct” the spin, bias and lies of the mainstream media concerning Islamists.
- To illustrate how multiculturalism has produced separatism, tribalism and hostility to mainstream Australia and even enabled terror. We want integration of all citizens. One visible statement of a separatist mentality is full-face burkahs on women, which should be banned.
- To form alliances with like-minded people.
- To assert that Western civilisation has nothing to apologise for. In fact, we stand by the belief that the rest of the world is indebted to our forebears, who brought enlightenment to the world.
- To assert the preferability of separation of State and religion, religious pluralism, gender equality and tolerance over the intolerance associated with Sharia law.
- To support freedom of personal worship of any religion, as long as it does not threaten our democracy or society. We also believe it should be a very serious crime to intimidate or threaten, especially with murder, any Muslims who wish to leave their faith.
- To support truly moderate Muslims who want to embrace democracy so that they can be emboldened to fight Islamists and join us in our fight to uphold our hard-won freedoms.
- To raise awareness of how our enemies use our immigration policies against us. In particular, we seek an end to UN jurisdiction on matters of our immigration, including who we should accept as refugees.
- To expose and demand accountability for the funding of any organisation from a foreign source, including funding for mosques, the MCCA and Muslim “charities”.
- To work towards ending our dependency on oil, and finding alternative energy sources which help break our ties to countries ruled by Islamic extremism.
To that end we also want this to be known:
- We are anti-racist in all its forms. Race is not an issue for any of us. Our struggle is to expose Islamism, which is not a race. In fact, we are from very diverse ethnic backgrounds (either in our immediate circle or by marriage): Afghanistan, America, Australia, Bahrain, Canada, China, Denmark, Egypt, England, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Israel, India, Jordan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Poland, Russia, Sri Lanka, Sweden, The Philippines, Thailand and Turkey. Any attempt to hijack our blog and turn it into a forum for racial vilification will be dealt with immediately and thoroughly. Posts will be removed and posters banned.
We are also a group of people from very diverse religious, philosophic and social backgrounds.
- What unites us is knowledge, awareness and a very deep concern for the future of our country. We appreciate our culture. We are not ashamed of it. We are committed to defending it from Islamists.